Watch & Clock Service/Repairs
At Lewis Watchmaker & Jewellers, all watch, clock and jewellery repairs are undertaken by qualified tradespeople.
We offer the following services and much more.
- Watch repairs including:
- Battery fitting & Pressure Testing
- Band fitting & link removal
- Glass replacement
- Quartz movement servicing/replacement
- Mechanical watch servicing, including chronographs
- Clock repairs including:
- All mechanical clock servicing
- Grandfather clock call outs
- Quartz movement replacement
To obtain our repair form Click Here
Lewis Watchmakers & Jewellers offer jewellery repairs, remodelling and custom made jewellery. Bring your jewellery in for a quote, or see list below of some of the services that we provide.
- Jewellery repairs including:
- Ring resizing (from $38.50)
- Re-join chains (from $20.00)
- Rhodium plating (from $33.00)
- Claw re-tipping (from $33.00)
- Charm soldering (first charm $16.50, each thereafter $8.80)
- Supplying of stones
- Gem setting
- Silver & gold soldering
- Remodelling of jewellery
- Custom design jewellery
Lewis Watchmakers & Jewellers are the official Australian Service Centre for Claude Bernard, Edox, Glycine, Luminox, Remy Cruz, Titoni, Victorinox and Wenger. We cover both warranty and non-warranty repairs for these brands, using all genuine brand parts.
To send your watch in for repairs, please follow the steps below:
- Download & print the repair form (Click Here) provided and fill out all required fields
- Package watch for sending, ensuring it is tightly & safely packed
- Send via a registered post service that provides tracking and signature on delivery to ensure safe delivery